Friday 18 July 2014

GSoC Update: July 18 2014

Last week's summary:

Added css for +tickets view for modernized and foobar theme.
For modernized theme: codereview and commit to my repo.
Here is the screenshot


For foobar theme: codereview and commit to my repo.
Here is the screenshot



Added some more meta-data information(specific to blog items such as ptime, suppertags) to be displayed in modify view of blog items. Here is the codereview and commit to my repo.

Also finalized the solution of #433 - Added User Actions, Item Actions bar, Show, History, Modify and other important links in view template of nameless items in basic theme. Here is the codereview and commit to my repo.

Also made summary field in blog entries as necessary field so that only summary is shown on the blog entry view instead of name. Here is the codereview

Now I am working on Improving UI of blog items in all the themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment