Friday 1 August 2014

GSoC Update: August 1 2014

Week 10 & 11

Worked on trail for tickets/nameless items. Now shortened fqname is shown in trail instead of full fqname. Here is the codereview and commit to my repo.

Changed the order of items in blog edit meta data view as pointed by Thomas, kept similar fields together and important fields on the top. Also removed the unnecessary show/modify options from Global Index. Here is the codereview and commit to my repo.

Worked on Global History, now fqname is summary/shortened fqname is shown in this view. Also added link to +tickets view in navbar. Here is the codereview and commit to my repo.

Added ticket-create button and blog-entry-create button in +tickets view and blog view respectively with a TODO of adding functionality of creating these items without any initial fqname/name. Here is the codereview. I am yet to commit this to my repo.

Removed validation errors from +tickets view and ticket show/modify view.

  • +tickets view: codereview and commit. I have reverted this commit as this has changes in css files whose names have been changed in the pull of Ajitesh(:randomax) so I will commit this again after the merge of his pull request as then there won't be any merge conflict.
  • ticket show/modify view: codereview and commit


Shown only ticket specific tags in +tickets view and ticket show/modify view but used very basic query method, looking for some faster way. Here is the codereview

Moved meta-data to right and comments to left in ticket show/modify view. Here is the codereview.
Screenshot


Improved UI of blog items in basic and modernized theme and also removed the dependency on item_name from this view, used fqname instead of item_name.

Also fixed traceback that comes on accessing +admin/itemsize. This was because of tickets, so I used fqname instead of item_name. Here is the codereview and commit to my repo.

So now solved both #1 and #2 of my repo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment